He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
As it is written:
'He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;
His righteousness endures forever.'
Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.
2 Corinthians 9:6-11
27. the cool morning air during my run when I know that mid-day will be close to 90
28. my roommate Tali's cheery good-morning
30. forgiveness, not only for the big things, but for the very petty as well
31. the faithfulness of my pastor and what I've learned from him in 15 years
32. Psalm sing held in Friendship Square downtown
33. our capable music leader, complete with shades and baseball cap
34. text message from a friend who lives just down the street
35. the luxury of lotion
36. coffee, even without cream
37. the possibilities of an early Monday morning
38. the amazing little girl I get to work with every day