Thursday, June 9, 2011

it's been too long...

...and all I want to do right now is a list of things that make me happy. Someday (I promise) I will actually create something to post.



Alyssa Rose, my newest niece, born May 27. This girl is such a good baby, she lets her mommy get lots of sleep and when she's awake she is super active and happy!




Morning runs in the dewy coolness with sisters

Moscow trips and all the delightful people who get married there, and people who worship and eat and visit with, and rescue and laugh with us when we are there. :)



Theresa Ann, my brother's fiancee. Looking so forward to October 7th, but looking forward just as much to all the good Mondays and other days discussing and planning and shopping together!



Ingrid Michaelson

The Psalms. I've been reading through Joshua at night, but I always end up getting a quick Psalm when I am done before going to bed.

Looking up and discussing the attractiveness of various movie stars with the girls. Yes, we do that sometimes...

People who hold you accountable when you aren't doing a good job of holding yourself accountable. People who encourage you to grow when you're stuck at status quo and too lazy to motivate yourself. People who love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment