Friday, September 24, 2010

Jack Johnson is so good

Middle Man. You should listen to it. Nice bass guitar opening. Good rhythm. And lyrics.

...well I know some people they got a little less than nothing
but still find some to spare
and other people got more than they could use
but they don't share
and some people got problems man
they got awful complications
other people got perfect situations
with no provocation

but don't we all, don't we just got to give a little time
maybe give a friend a call instead of making him confused...

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard this one even though I have been hearing some of his recently... maybe if you come home sometime I'll listen to it on your computer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites of his. Actually, I don't know that I could say that: his first four albums (starting with Brushfire Fairytales) are just so great.

    I think my favorite thing about him is the fact that he's so clean: only a couple of his songs have anything objectionable--though one of them is my all time favorite of his, Bubble Toes--and those are inevitably tasteful, at the very least.

    ReplyDelete